Friday, August 15, 2008

Lost weekend

I have a very busy weekend last weekend. Saturday, Frike and I walked Summer Streets in NYC. It's this great program where the city closes off the street from Brooklyn Bridge to Central Park East/72nd St for bikers, walkers, strollers and general green conscious hippies. Frike and I started off the 6 mi walk by having dim sum in Chinatown:

Action Shot
Frike at dim sum, pre-summer streets

Then we started the walking. Here are some photos of beautiful NYC:

View of summer streets

DINER

Grand Central

Me on 42nd Street overpass

And then the next day I went the NJ State Fair with Frob and Frussell:

Frussell and Frob
And we did lots!

frussell workingthe corn machine

Frob making corn meal

milk from plastic cow
Giant ice cream from 4-H food area

And I found a washing machine that would fit in my apartment:
Something I need for my apt

And an iron to replace the one I lost:
something i need for my apt

And I took a million photos of chickens:
and?
rooster with hair similar to mine
rooster with fun hair

It was a good weekend :)

No comments: