Monday, June 18, 2012

Apple and iTunes are bastards

I can't find an audiobook on iTunes so I requested getting a link to re-download and this is the response:

Dear Michelle,

Greetings from iTunes Store Customer Support. My name is NAME.

I understand that you would like to re download an audiobook "I Shall Wear Midnight " that you purchased previously. I am sure you are anxious at this time and I would be glad to help you on this matter.

Michelle, I've reviewed your account and I see that two re grants already been placed on your account and also this content you reported is now too old so that I can have an option to re post this item for you. Please accept my kind apologies on this matter. I wouldn't be able to assist further to get this item back on your account.

Again I apologize for the limited assistance that I could provide you on this matter. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for you interest in iTunes Store. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

NAME
iTunes Store/Mac App Store Customer Support
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/

I work Sunday, Monday and Thursday to Saturday, 07:00 AM to 04:00 PM CST.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.


WTH???  I can't access material I purchased because it is old?  What? I am buying from Amazon from now on.  I don't need this bullshit.


If he is so glad to help me on this matter, then why can't he actually help?  


Apple and iTunes SUCK.  

3 comments:

Lynn said...

That does suck...and makes no sense whatsoever!

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

totally. amazon from now on