Saturday, June 30, 2012

Meet Foster-to-Adopt Esme (nee Laurie)

Photo on 6-30-12 at 7.11 AM

Meet Esme Weatherwax (nee Laurie*).  She is a foster-to-adopt kitty and when I met her, she was withdrawn and acted like she was sick.  The shelter thought she was severely depressed.  I wasn't too sure but fostering is a great option.  This is hour 8 and so far - doesn't look too depressed.  I think Esme is WINNING. (PS she's sleeping.  when I first met her, she was not facing people and hiding.  I think sleeping on the couch after a good meal is a big step)

*who names these cats?  I mean, Laurie?  Boo Radley's original name was Kyle.  These are names of neighbors, not cats.  Mr. Twinkle Puffy Pants - now THAT is a good name!  :)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

She's cute...and looks like she's settling in! Congrats!