Sunday, June 3, 2012

Boo not feeling well, just like his momma

Last week Boo seemed normal (see him below burying head into me while kneading my side).  But he slowly went off his feed.

Pooper kneeding in my armpit

And was sleeping too much.

BOO 5.28.12

So I took him to the hospital (peering out of his crate, wondering what the XXXX is going on).
Boo waiting at the ASPCA

I wasn't very happy either.
At ASPCA hospital. Boo is sick

This adorable pit wasn't happy either.  But she was so sweet.
Sweetest pitbull

And this terrier was like - what? it wasn't me.
Another patient at ASPCA

So we changed Boo's meds and I brought him home.  But he still wasn't feeling well.  So I brought him back to the hospital where he has been staying for the last couple days.  All tests are normal so they think it just might be a virus/upper respiratory infection coupled with an episode of his IBD.

P1010286

P1010300

So send good vibes to Boo Radley :)  sweetheart needs to catch a break.

1 comment:

hellhot said...

Oh kitty! We hope you feel so better fast.