Saturday, July 8, 2006

The Contrarian is tan and really itchy.

Okay, my friend Annie got this from her friend Jeff and I have to say, it is genius. He took the photo block of Annie and me and made the most psychedelic movie. Check it out!

+===============+
I was in lovely West Bridgewater, Vermont, with Jen, Annie, Dabney, Jess, Isaac, Philip, Carmela, Ashley, Davey and Professor Emeritus Fielder. We spent most of the time drinking, eating, swimming, drinking, making campfires, drinking, playing dominos, eating cheese, drinking, sleeping and some laundry (that was me). It was great. And I USED to have pictures to prove it. I am what the IT departments call the most dangerous of users: I know enough to make a lot of trouble. So I pushed some buttons, changed some formats and lost all of my photos except for this one:


4th of July Cow
Originally uploaded by ilovermont.


There really is nothing else to say. Nothing.

Lessons learned from this vacation:
  • Read the manual to my camera BEFORE I start playing with it
  • Bring more OFF and find a stronger bug bite medication
  • Dominos and tennis must be learned before the next 4th of July
  • I normally don't drink so this year I am going to start drinking more in May - June, building the tolerance. This way, next 4th of July I won't pass out at 11 PM.
Thanks to Jen for the soft pillows to sleep on and Diane for the great potato salad to eat.

+===============+
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHELLE ERTISCHECK
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SUN AE
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, GOBI

+===============+
Check out your weekly horoscope at
Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of July 6, 2006
© 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.

No comments: