Sunday, July 30, 2006

Shameless plug alert: SubRosaSoft's File Salvage

As I am the scourge of IT departments (see previous girlladyfriend: Michelle the Geekpost), I purchase SubRosaSoft's File Salvage software for my mac. It saved my vacation photos and I was very pleased. Of course, spending $89.95 wasn't so great, but I thought File Salvage would come in handy some day. It did.

Last night, I was up really late working on WORK (I know, I don't know WHO I am anymore) and stupidly didn't save a document that I was working on pretty much all night. FREAK OUT. Then I remembered I had File Salvage. I crossed my fingers and let the program run.

AND IT FOUND MY DOCUMENT. I saved it this time.

So, here is my shameless plug for File Salvage: it totally works.

THANK YOU FILE SALVAGE!

On a different note, I have trouble saying the word "wolf" or "wolves." It always comes out as "woof" and "wooves." It turns out that the LV is a problem for me because I say "File Savage," which is really a better name.

No comments: