Friday, November 3, 2006

MEATBALLS FOR EVERYONE! (11-3-06)

My friends are amazing. Bob and Russell are traveling in Burma or Thailand. Dabney is selling crafts in Milwaukee for mogo. My friend FRYNN works for SOME GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT.

And now I hear that my friend Tasha is a hula instructor!!!!!

See message below and if you live in the NYC area, join up! Let me know if you are interested. (I hula'd that entire sentence)

-------------------

aloha everyone,

just wanted to let you all know that i will be starting my polynesian dance class again next week! i will be teaching 2 classes a week (each 1.5 hours), hula at 7pm on tuesdays and tahitian at 11am on saturdays.

the classes will be held at lovingood wellness center on Franklin btwn Lexington & Greene. it is a REALLY nice studio space with a mirrored wall, so that you'll be able to watch yourself as you learn. the first class will be on tuesday, nov 7th.

+==================+
DVR has changed my life. My cable company has a TiVO knock off and let me tell you -- I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I used to tape all of my shows. Not that there were that many, but there were repeats: CSI, Gilmore Girls, Venture Bros. But now, NOW, I can record two shows AND watch a previously recorded show. IT'S INCREDIBLE. My TV time is now efficiently spent watching the shows I want to watch instead of flipping through the 3,000 channels.

Wow, I re-read that paragraph and I can't believe how excited I am about this. BUT I AM!!!!! Now I am going to watch Oprah from last week.

+==================+
This week's horoscopes go out to:
Sandy - promise to call you back!
Cynthia - so, how was Paris?
Ertischek - uh, where are you?

+==================+
Checkout your weekly horoscope at:
Free Will Astrology
Horoscopes for week of November 2, 2006
By Rob Brezsny
© 1995-2004, Rob Brezsny. All rights reserved.

No comments: