Monday, March 12, 2012

Bill's Bar & Burger, 10014

I went to Bill's Bar & Burger in the Meatpacking District with my pal Frynn a couple of weekends ago.  I was craving burgers and Frynn found this place. So food, we go!



I started off the meal with the Cowtipper:  Maker’s Mark, Sweet Tea Vodka, White Peach, and Lemonade.  Delishousness.  I do recommend tearing up the mint and tossing it in the drink though.  Garnish smarnish.  If it's there, use it.

 



I ordered the Bill's Burger, which was The Classic with Cheese, LTP (Lettuce, tomato and pickle), and "Special Sauce."  To be honest, there was a lot going on in that burger so I couldn't really tell what the special sauce was.  As you can see, I prefer mustard with a side of burger.






We also got a mixed side of fries and onion rings - both of which I can heartedly recommend.  The fries were more steak-like and the onion rings were beer battered and well-seasoned, which made me so very, very happy.



Frynn, who read the reviews, ordered the Burger cupcake for dessert. I of course obliged with a bite.  I prefer salty and had to really restrain myself from ordering more onion rings.



That being said, the Burger cake is damn cute and very good. And it looks like a burger, even with a chocolate cake puck-shaped burger inside.















Bill's was great.  Definitely needs to be on the "Return-To" list.  

No comments: