Sunday, March 25, 2012

we're walking, we're walking...

My friend Frynn got pretty sick and had to cancel her weekend trip to the UK; so to cheer her up, we went for tea and scones at Tea & Sympathy, 10011.  As always, it was delicious.

Scones, clotted cream and jam at Tea & Sympathy, 10011

But Frynn came up with the wonderful idea to go to A Salt & Battery next door for fish and chips, which were also pretty darn good.

And as always with Frynn, we walked.  And walked.  And walked.  From the West Village to Tribeca/Holland Tunnel to Union Square.  Now, for someone who is recovering from neck issues and for someone who has a respiratory issue, we were a little crazy to walk that much.  2.93 miles.  I thought I would pass out by the end.  And by the time I got home, I did.  :)  Good day though.


No comments: