Monday, April 2, 2012

Nicky's Vietnamese Sandwiches, 10038

I had to go to jury duty today and all I could think about was banh mi sandwiches.  Unfortunately I couldn't serve this time (got a postponement for one year); so the next adventure - find a banh mi shop.  I hadn't dug around for places to go so I relied on the google maps and found Nicky's Vietnamese Sandwiches on 99 Nassau Street.

Yelp review of Nicky's Vietnamese Sandwiches
Menupage's review of Nicky's Vietnamese Sandwiches


I got there early so I waited around outside, planning my meal.


Nicky's Vietnamese Sandwiches


Nicky's Vietnamese Sandwiches

I decided on the Vietnamese iced coffee and the classic banh mi - spicy.  It was very delishous.  I am not sure whether I would travel all the way down there for another one, but next year, when jury duty calls again, I will definitely be passing by.

Classic banh mi from Nicky's Vietnamese Sandwiches


No comments: