Sunday, April 1, 2012

Re-post - kiss from me boricua style!

I have been going down memory blog lane because actually this blog really acts as my brain.  it's my real hard drive.  I have been able to track points in my life based on this blog.  that is sad.

Anyways, here's something that i totally forgot about and really does needed to be re-shared:

http://girlladyfriend.blogspot.com/2006/07/who-wants-to-get-trashed-on-friday.html

I caved into peer pressure and created a myspace page. The minute I posted my information, I got harangued by them. They are everywhere. They pursue me like a cat after catnip. They are Men Who Are Obsessed With Asian Women (MWAOWAW). I have been receiving obsessive and annoying emails from MWAOWAW. Most are nice:
just wanted to say hi.
Checking out his profile, he has tons of friends who are Asian -- Asian girls. MWAOWAW in disguise.
Then I added "Ironman" by Black Sabbath to see if it would change things up. It did:
YOU LIKE THAT YOU WOULD BE A GREAT PRESON TO BE WITH..WRITE ME BACK... 
Huh?
Then things took a turn for the worse:
im [NAME REMOVED] from the bronx. you are so pretty mami. mwah. a kiss boricua style just for you. im new here on myspace so drop me a line whenever. peace. 
That one made my friend Michael roll on the floor. I think Michael is giving kisses boricua style now too.
And then it just got damn sad. And gross.
i love asian women! im pitching a tent 
After that, I decided to remove my ethnic status AND some other identifiers. 
I haven't gotten another proposition since. Oddly enough I miss them.

No comments: